It is our pleasure to inform you about the 17th edition of the most important scientific reunion in the field that takes place in Romania, The International Conference “Quality and Dependability” CCF 2020 will be held – as periodicity already established – between the 9th – 11th of September 2020 in the beautiful landscape of the Romanian ‘pearl’ of the Carpathians, Sinaia resort, in the elegant halls of Hotel Palace. The International Conference on Quality and Dependability – CCF 2020 is organized by the association Romanian Society for Quality Assurance, in cooperation with several national and international organizations in the field, under the scientific umbrella of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers – IEEE.
UPDATE: CCF 2020 edition was postponed due to the pandemic crisis.
Authors should take into account when preparing the CCF 2020 works that can be addressed all sides: engineering, socio-technical, managerial, economic, and legal and implications for quality and safety in operation (reliability, maintainability, availability, security, etc.). Consequently, the different points of view, including the polemic on engineering, management and quality certification and operational safety are welcome in the CCF in 2020, organizers taking into consideration the organization of more debates and “round tables” on some controversial aspects of this interdisciplinary field of great interest.
The conference’s orienting topics – presented here – are aimed at reflecting progress, opportunities, and problems and challenges in the field of quality Romanian society and economy at the beginning of this millennium, the particular conditions of global economic crisis: how can quality contribute as the main factor of competitiveness – to overcoming the crisis, safeguarding the role of the management of a company in crisis conditions, etc.. Through its international character and, consequently, with the participation of specialists known in the art (mainly from EU countries), CCF 2020 can be a real benchmarking and “moment of truth” for organizations and Romanian specialists: where we are in relation with other EU countries – in terms of research, education, management and legislation in the field of quality and reliability and we have to do in this direction.
CCF 2020 topics
1. Quality Management: ISO 9000 after two and a half decades
2. Environmental Management: ISO 14000
3. Occupational Health and Safety Management: ISO 45001
4. Food Safety Management: HACCP, ISO 22000
5. Information Security Management: ISO 27001
6. New approaches: Management of Social Responsibility (SA8000)
7. Risk Management
8. Integrated Systems Management
9. Quality Management Services (education, health, tourism, banking, etc.) and evaluation of customer satisfaction
10. Business Continuity Management (BCM)
11. TQM, Six Sigma, quality management tools
12. Accreditation (certification bodies, laboratories, staff), certification (management systems, products and services) and audit
13. Modern control and conformity assessment techniques
14. Conformity assessment in the mandatory area
15. Quality costs (quality management)
16. Modern approaches in dependability, resilience and evolvability
17. Reliability (mathematical methods, design, prevision, experimental and operational reliability, human factor reliability)
18. Maintainability (maintenance management, preventive and corrective maintenance techniques, RCM)
19. Computer-aided study in quality and dependability
20. Quality, reliability and security in the IT&C industry
21. Legislation and standardization in quality and dependability