It is our pleasure to inform you about the 16th edition of the most important scientific reunion in the field that takes place in Romania, The International Conference “Quality and Dependability” CCF 2018 will be held – as periodicity already established – between the 26th – 28th of September 2018 in the beautiful landscape of the Romanian ‘pearl’ of the Carpathians, Sinaia resort, in the elegant halls of Hotel Palace. The International Conference on Quality and Dependability – CCF 2018 is organized by the association Romanian Society for Quality Assurance, in cooperation with several national and international organizations in the field, under the scientific umbrella of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers – IEEE.
Authors should take into account when preparing the CCF 2018 works that can be addressed all sides: engineering, socio-technical, managerial, economic, and legal and implications for quality and safety in operation (reliability, maintainability, availability, security, etc.). Consequently, the different points of view, including the polemic on engineering, management and quality certification and operational safety are welcome in the CCF in 2018, organizers taking into consideration the organization of more debates and “round tables” on some controversial aspects of this interdisciplinary field of great interest.
The conference’s orienting topics – presented here – are aimed at reflecting progress, opportunities, and problems and challenges in the field of quality Romanian society and economy at the beginning of this millennium, the particular conditions of global economic crisis: how can quality contribute as the main factor of competitiveness – to overcoming the crisis, safeguarding the role of the management of a company in crisis conditions, etc.. Through its international character and, consequently, with the participation of specialists known in the art (mainly from EU countries), CCF 2018 can be a real benchmarking and “moment of truth” for organizations and Romanian specialists: where we are in relation with other EU countries – in terms of research, education, management and legislation in the field of quality and reliability and we have to do in this direction.
1. Quality management: ISO 9000 after two and a half decades
2. Environmental Management: ISO 14000
3. Occupational Health and Safety Management: OHSAS 18001
4. Food safety Management: HACCP, ISO 22000
5. Information Security Management: ISO 27001
6. New approaches: management of social responsibility (SA8000)
7. Risk management
8. Integrated Systems Management
9. Quality management services (education, health, tourism, banking, etc.) and evaluation of customer satisfaction
10. Business Continuity Management (BCM)
11.TQM, Six Sigma, quality management tools
12. Accreditation (certification bodies, laboratories, staff), certification (management systems, products and services) and audit
13. Modern control and conformity assessment techniques
14. Conformity assessment in the mandatory area
15. Quality costs (quality management)
16. Modern approaches in dependability, resilience and evolvability
17. Reliability (mathematical methods, design, prevision, experimental and operational reliability, human factor reliability)
18. Maintainability (maintenance management, preventive and corrective maintenance techniques, RCM)
19. Computer-aided study in quality and dependability
20. Quality, reliability and security in the IT&C industry
21. Legislation and standardization in quality and dependability
The 30st of April, 2018 – Announcing the papers’ titles and sending the summary of one page of the paper (in English/Romanian) via e-mail at the addresses CCF2018@srac.ro (General Chairman CCF2018 – PhD. eng. Dan G. Stoichitoiu) and email@example.com (Chairman International Scientific Committee CCF2018 – prof. univ. PhD. eng. Ioan C. Bacivarov).
The 30st of June, 2018 – Sending the paper registrations for CCF 2018 (the registration form can be found on www.srac.ro ) and of the papers in extenso via e-mail at CCF2018@srac.ro (General Chairman CCF2018 – PhD. eng. Dan G. Stoichitoiu) and firstname.lastname@example.org (Chairman International Scientific Committee CCF 2018 – prof. univ. PhD.eng. Ioan C. Bacivarov).
The 31st of August, 2018 – Submitting applications
100 Euro for participants that present paper-works
175 Euro for participants who do not present a paper-work
75 Euro for companions of the participants
The fees include coffee breaks, lunches in the 26th and 27th of September 2018, festive dinner in the 27th of September 2018 and the CDs with the CCF 2018 paper-works.
Accommodation can be booked at Palace Hotel, Sinaia:
Double room 245 ron/day, breakfast and local taxes included
Single room 210 ron/day, breakfast and local taxes included
Booking shall be made directly at Palace Hotel, Sinaia: phone/fax: 0244.311.542; e-mail: email@example.com, with the specification “for CCF 2018 Conference”.