It is our pleasure to inform you about the 15th edition of the most important scientific reunion in the field that takes place in Romania – The International Conference “Quality and Dependability” CCF 2016. The event will be held – as periodicity already established – between the 14th – 16th of September 2016 in the beautiful landscape of the Romanian ‘pearl’ of the Carpathians, Sinaia resort, in the elegant halls of Hotel Palace. The conference is organized by the association Romanian Society for Quality Assurance, in cooperation with several national and international organizations in the field, under the scientific umbrella of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers – IEEE.
Authors should take into account when preparing the CCF 2016 works that can be addressed all sides: engineering, socio-technical, managerial, economic, and legal and implications for quality and safety in operation (reliability, maintainability, availability, security, etc.). Consequently, the different points of view, including the polemic on engineering, management and quality certification and operational safety are welcome in the CCF in 2016, organizers taking into consideration the organization of more debates and “round tables” on some controversial aspects of this interdisciplinary field of great interest.
The conference’s orienting topics – presented here – are aimed at reflecting progress, opportunities, and problems and challenges in the field of quality Romanian society and economy at the beginning of this millennium, the particular conditions of global economic crisis: how can quality contribute as the main factor of competitiveness – to overcoming the crisis, safeguarding the role of the management of a company in crisis conditions, etc. Through its international character and, consequently, with the participation of specialists known in the art (mainly from EU countries), CCF 2016 can be a real benchmarking and “moment of truth” for organizations and Romanian specialists: where we are in relation with other EU countries – in terms of research, education, management and legislation in the field of quality and reliability and we have to do in this direction.
This year, it is our pleasure to have as Guest Stars:
- Prof. Emeritus Dr. Alessandro Birolini from Polytechnic Institute (ETH) of Zurich, Switzerland, European “Guru” in Reliability, author of the well-known “Reliability bible” printed in 10 editions (a new one, Chinese edition, will be published in 2017);
- Dr. Isaac Sheps – Convener of ISO/TC 176/SC2/WG25 (working group for revision of the ISO 9004);
- Steli Loznen Convener of IEC/TC 62/SC 62A/MT29 & WG14 ( working group for preparing the international standards for medical electrical equipment used in medical practice);
- Prof. Dr. Vidosav D. Majstorovic from University of Belgrad.
CCF 2016 Topics
- Quality management: ISO 9000 after two and a half decades
- Environmental Management: ISO 14000
- Occupational Health and Safety Management: OHSAS 18001
- Food safety Management: HACCP, ISO 22000
- Information Security Management: ISO 27001
- New approaches: management of social responsibility (SA8000)
- Risk management
- Integrated Systems Management
- Quality management services (education, health, tourism, banking, etc.) and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- TQM, Six Sigma, quality management tools
- Accreditation (certification bodies, laboratories, staff), certification (management systems, products and services) and audit
- Modern control and conformity assessment techniques
- Conformity assessment in the mandatory area
- Quality costs (quality management)
- Modern approaches in dependability, resilience and evolvability
- Reliability (mathematical methods, design, prevision, experimental and operational reliability, human factor reliability
- Maintainability (maintenance management, preventive and corrective maintenance techniques, RCM)
- Computer-aided study in quality and dependability
- Quality, reliability and security in the IT&C industry
- Legislation and standardization in quality and dependability
INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE
Ioan BACIVAROV, Professor at University “Politehnica” of Bucharest, Romania – Chairman
Alessandro BIROLINI, Professor Emeritus at ETH Zurich, Switzerland – Honorary Chairman
Vidosav D. MAJSTOROVIĆ, Professor at University of Belgrad, Serbia – Vice-Chairman
Marius BÂZU, Scientific researcher, National Institute of Micro technologies, Bucharest
Bruno-Marie BECHARD, Professor at the University of Sherbrooke, Canada
Allan BROWN, Professor at the University of Perth, Australia
Angelica BACIVAROV, Professor at the University “Politehnica” of Bucharest, Romania
Michele CANO, Professor at University of West of Scotland, UK
Remy GAUTIER, Professor at ENSAM, Paris, France
Fabrice GUERIN, Professor at the University of Angers, France
Amilcar GONCALVEZ, Professor at the University of Lisbon, Portugal
Socrates KAPLANIS, Professor at the University of Patras, Greece
Noriaki KANO, Professor at the University of Tokyo, Japan
Dan STOICHIȚOIU, President of SRAC, Bucharest
Liviu MĂSĂLAR, Professor Emeritus at the University of Liege, Belgium
Christian ROBLÉDO, Professor and President at the University of Angers, France
Alexandru STAMATIU, Professor Emeritus at University of Civil Engineering Bucharest, Romania
Ajit K. VERMA, Professor at the Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai, India
Ton van der WIELE, Professor at the Erasmus University from Rotterdam, Holland
Dan STOICHIȚOIU, General Chairman of CCF 2016
President of Romanian Society for Quality Assurance
Ioan. C. BACIVAROV, University “Politehnica” of Bucharest
Dragoș MARIAN, Manager at Romanian Society for Quality Assurance
Lorena CHIRIȚĂ, Dragoș MARIAN, Tudor MĂRUNȚELU, Bogdan IVAȘCU
The 30th of June 2016 – Sending the papers in extenso via e-mail at CCF2016@srac.ro (General Chairman CCF2016 – dr. eng. Dan G. Stoichitoiu) and email@example.com (Chairman International Scientific Committee CCF 2016 – prof. univ. dr. eng. Ioan C. Bacivarov).
Model for the paper in extenso
The 15th of August 2016 – Sending the registration form for CCF 2016.
- 100 Euro – for participants that present paper-works
- 175 Euro – for participants who do not present a paper-work
- 75 Euro – for companions of the participants
The fees include coffee breaks, lunches in the 14th and 15th of September 2016, festive dinner in the 15th of September 2016 and the CDs with the CCF 2016 paper-works (no VAT included).
Payment deadline: the 15th of August 2016.
- Double room about 50 euro/day, breakfast and local taxes included
- Single room about 40 euro/day, breakfast and local taxes included